Barrett McNagny LLP one of the oldest and largest law firms in northeast Indiana, is recruiting for a Litigation Paralegal. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working as a Litigation Paralegal and be accustomed to a fast- paced environment.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and updating the firm calendar to include all court appearances, deadlines, and reminders.
- Sending and receiving correspondence to/from judges, clients, and opposing counsels.
- E-Filing pleadings and motions electronically with the Court.
- Review all discovery and incoming documentation for files.
- Be proficient in electronic file management.
- Assisting in preparing legal documents such as legal arguments, motions, contracts and agreements.
- Preparing exhibits for trial.
Candidates should have superior technical, proofreading, spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills and be able to multi-task to meet deadlines. Strong organizational and communication skills are critical to the position, and individuals should be capable of working under pressure. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic legal professional that enjoys challenging work.
Please email resumes to Jennifer Reese at email@example.com. No phone calls please.