Founded in 1876, Barrett & McNagny LLP is among the largest northeastern Indiana law firms and one of the oldest law partnerships in the state. In 1987, the firm moved to its current location on Berry Street in a building that is as much a part of Fort Wayne history as Barrett & McNagny. Once known as the Elektron Building, it was built in 1895 and is centrally located in downtown Fort Wayne.
For over 130 years, Barrett & McNagny LLP has helped establish and sustain many of the area's leading businesses and public institutions. Among our diversified client base are banks, utilities, insurance companies, health care providers, manufacturers, media companies and many small and intermediate sized businesses. Comprised of approximately 40 lawyers, Barrett & McNagny offers a full-range of legal services to clients in northern Indiana, western Ohio and southern Michigan.