215 East Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
To search for an attorney, you can use the Alphabet listing of last names, or use
the dropdown below to narrow your search results by Practice Areas.
All Practice Areas
All Practice Areas
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Law
Consumer Financial Services
E-Commerce Transaction Law
Employee Benefits Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Health Care Law
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Relations
Real Estate Law
Worker's Compensation Law
The News With Robert
Barrett & McNagny LLP has announced that its legal alliance, TAGLaw®, has been recognized as “Elite” in the Chambers Global 2013 rankings guide for legal networks.
Westfall, Robert G.
- Real Estate Law- Services businesses and individuals in the area of real estate law and land use planning
- Environmental Law- Serving businesses and individuals in environmentally impacted real estate, brownfields development, and tax-free exchanges
- Corporate and Business Law - General business and corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, business planning and structuring, and securities regulations.
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana state courts, Colorado state courts and the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
- Member, Allen County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Franciscan Center
- Board of Directors, Boys & Girls Club, Fort Wayne
- Board of Directors, Friends of the Parks of Allen County
- Member, Canterbury School Alumni Association
- University of Oregon, Knight School of Law (LL.M., Environmental and Natural Resources Law, 2011)
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Member of the Lawyering in Spanish Program, Fluent in Spanish
- Indiana University (B.A., 2006)
An attorney-client relationship will NOT be formed merely by sending an email to Barrett & McNagny, LLP or to any of its attorneys. Please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from a Barrett & McNagny, LLP attorney, as the content of such email will not be considered confidential or privileged. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification. If you agree, you may use the e-mail links on this page to contact an attorney.